Have you ever wondered what Uni Pay 1/3 cards are? Well, the majority of you are thinking about why the hype of Uni Pay cards are so high. First and foremost, what does the term Uni Pay 1/3 mean? 1/3 denotes a three-part payment. Yes, you read that correctly.
With the use of Uni cards, you can pay in three installments without incurring any fees. Previously, credit cards were the most well-known short-term credit choices. However, times have changed, and consumers are increasingly preferring to obtain these buy now pay later (BNPL) cards.
The UNI Pay card is currently highly accessible in the Indian market. People are signing up for this card in order to take advantage of the free services it offers. People out there are curious to know everything about the Uni Pay card in detail. Hence, we will be discussing the same in the below article.
Uni Pay 1/3rd Card Charges
|Joining and Annual Fees||Nil|
|Minimum due amount||7.5% of outstanding amount|
|Bill Payment Time||10 days|
|Carry Forward Charges||Up to 5.5%|
Uni Cards Benefits and Other Features
- Customers that participate in the UNI beta programme are not obliged to pay a membership or annual fee.
- It is a free credit card for lifetime.
- You can pay your invoices in three months without incurring any additional fees.
- After the 30-day free credit period, you can pay off your entire sum and receive 1% cashback.
- You can have a credit limit of Rs. 20,000 to maximum of Rs. 6 lakhs with the use of a UNI Card.
- You can spread out your EMIs over a period of 6, 9, 12, or 18 months.
- Uni Pay 1/3rd cards are accepted by about 99.9% of merchants in India who accept credit or debit cards.
- You will obtain a full refund if UNI charges you a fee without your authorization.
Eligibility Criteria for Uni Cards
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for the card.
- The maximum age to apply for this card is 60 years old.
- To apply for this credit card, you must be an Indian resident.
- You must have a good credit rating.
- Your income must be stable.
Documents Required to Apply for the Uni Cards
- Income Proofs
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
Apply For The Uni Pay Card
You can apply for the Uni Pay card using the UNICARD application. This app is available on both the Apple Store and the Google Play Store. You will be required to submit a selfie and an Aadhar card to authenticate the application. One must also examine your eligibility first and complete the KYC process. You will be able to view your virtual vard after the authentication process. After the successful verification, the UNI Card may arrive at your address in 5-7 business days.
The Bottom Line
This card has many benefits and features, which are quite different from the traditional credit cards. The main difference between traditional credit cards and Uni Pay cards is that the Uni card lets you pay your bill in three installments without having to pay any extra charges.
This card is appropriate for new-to-credit (NTC) consumers who may not be qualified for typical credit cards due to low salaries or irregular income. However, be sure you don’t go over your credit limit or extend your repayment time beyond the free credit period. Also, if you have a good CIBIL score, you may get a Uni card in a quite hassle free manner. Therefore, better keep in mind your credit score and then apply for the card
Frequently Asked Question
Who launched Uni Pay Cards?
Uni cards are launched by Uniorbit technologies, partnered with RBL, Liquiloans and State Bank of Mauritius.
Does a Uni card provide cashbacks?
Yes, Uni cards provide 1% cashbacks on retail purchases.
What is a UNI card's maximum credit limit?
The UNI card has a maximum credit limit of INR 6 lakh.
What is a UNI card's minimum credit limit?
The UNI card has a minimum credit limit of INR 20,000.
What is the age requirement to apply for a UNI card?
You must be at least 25 years old to apply for a UNI credit card
What is the cost of obtaining a Uni pay Card?
This credit card can be applied for without incurring an annual or membership fee.
What is the duration of the Unipay Credit Card's validity?
It is a no-fee credit card that you can use for the rest of your life without having to pay a joining or yearly fee.
What is the minimum CIBIL score required for Uni Cards applications?
If you want to be approved quickly for a Uni pay card in a hassle free manner, you should have a CIBIL score of at least 750.
Stay connected and updated to the world with Tech Shady