The Epson printer is not working properly as a result of numerous issues. Because it is a widespread issue, it can be difficult to pinpoint the cause. If you encounter an Epson printing error issue like Epson printer error code 0x97 occurs, you’ll be alerted with a message saying “Printer is in an error state”. The causes of the printer entering an Error State are issues with connectivity and issues with ink cartridges and paper jamming issues due to an old printer driver, and wireless connectivity issues.
Epson Printer in Error state is easily fixed with the simple steps listed
FOR WINDOWS 10
Check all possible connections in Epson printer
- Turn off your printer.
- Verify the hardware for weak connections.
- Verify that the main power cable coming from your power source has been correctly linked to the printer.
- Also, make sure that the printer’s wire is connected correctly to the PC.
- Unplug all cables and wash them well to get rid of any particles or dust that might block connections.
- Make sure that all wireless routers and connections are working when you’re using a wireless printer.
- Restart your printer when you’ve checked that all your wires are in good order.
Find the issue
- Click the button in the window.
- Choose the setting, and then go to Devices.
- Then open your scanners and printers. Select the name of your printer.
- Click manage, select run troubleshooter.
- Troubleshooters will search for solutions.
Find the printer Check to determine if your PC detects the printer or not.
- Choose Settings in the menu Start.
- Select Devices, then select the Printers and Scanners tab.
- Then check if the printer is on this list.
- If not, then add a scanner or printer.
- The window will search to find your print device.
- Check you have connected your printer to your system and are in the mode to turn on.
- When the device is identified, it is added to the device and it will be restarted the system.
Reset your Epson Printer
For resetting the Epson printer’s settings to the factory defaults There are three options
Method1: via a control panel on the printer
- Click the Home button on your Printer.
- The Home Menu locate on the Control Panel of the printer will be display.
- To open the Setup menu, press links to the right and left.
- Then click OK.
- Find and click the Restore default settings option after which click OK.
- Look for Restore Network Settings, and then click “OK.
- Restart your printer.
Method 2: Using the Reset Button
- Shut off the printer with the aid of the button for power.
- Press and press the Reset button located on the back of the printer using an X.
- The printer should be turn on however, hold the button Reset for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Once a warning notice is print, press your Reset button.
- A new webpage with the default IP address of the printer will be creat in a matter of minutes.
- Utilize the IP address to configure the printer on the computer.
Method 3: Using the Epson Adjustment Program
- Download the latest edition of the Adjustment Software and Install it. On your personal computer, start the Epson. Adjustment Program.
- To make all the needed selections, choose the option Select.
- Select the model number and also the port that is connect to your PC system.
- Activate the OK button.
- The window for adjustments and Maintenance will open.
- Under the section Maintenance, click “Waste Ink Pad Counter choice.
- Click OK to activate the button.
- Find out to see if you can access the main Ink Pad Counter today.
- Start by pressing the initialize button located in the lower right corner of your screen.
- To complete your reset, press the button to finish.
- To allow the changes to take effect, you must restart the printing device.
Reinstall/Update the Driver in Epson Printer
- Click the key in the window and then press R.
- Enter Hardware and Sound, then select the Control Panel.
- Choose Remove Device in the Devices and Printer menu by clicking on the right.
- Click Yes at the point that the confirmation screen is display.
- Visit the Epson printer’s official web page.
- After the Epson homepage is load, click at the very top and select Support.
- Scroll down to find your models.
- Enter Search by entering your name of the product or the serial number for the Epson device.
- A section called Drivers & Manuals will display below.
- The operating system you are using, like Windows 10 64-bit, will be automatically recognize by the site.
- The page is split into two sections:
- Software & Drivers
- Documentation & Manuals
- The driver needs to be install and download. select Open or Run to begin the installation
Also Read: What is Google Chrome Err Cache Miss Error?