Slice Credit Card – Free Cashback Credit Card Review
Slice pay is an Indian financial technology company founded by Deepak Malhotra and Rajan Bajaj in 2015. Slice pay started as a buy now and later product for students to support them to meet their financial requirements. Later on, they changed their offerings to Slice-pay credit cards. The Slice card offers a host of features to customers to meet their financial requirements. In this article, we will give info about its features, key benefits, and other requirements it can fill for you.
Slice credit card key features and benefits
There are several features provided by the Slice credit card, which are described as follows:
- On a Slice credit card, you can get up to 2% of instant Slice cashback on every transaction you do via it.
- Unlike others, there is no annual fee or hidden charges on the Slice credit card.
- You can get your Slice credit card for free as there is no joining fee.
- Slice credit cards are accepted at 99.94% of merchants that accept visas across the country.
- For Slice credit cards, they have provided a separate app to get track of transaction history, notifications, and repayments, and the app is easy to use and user-friendly.
- You can also send money via a Slice card UPI.
Ongoing offers on Slice credit card
There are several offers available on Slice credit cards. New offers are provided every week on Slice cards. We provide some of the best deals you can get via Slice credit card.
- Get Rs 150 off on ordering food from the select restaurant on Zomato.
- Get flat Rs 75 off on purchases of groceries on Swiggy, valid on Saturdays.
- Get up to 25% off on travel booking on clear trip travel bookings.
- Get flat Rs 1500 off on booking flights on Ixigo.
- For more offers, go to their official sites.
Credit card charges
Slice credit has no annual charges, joining fees, or hidden charges to mess you up. Repayment of credits can be done before the 5th date of the next month. You can pay in a single payment or convert it into an EMI whose interests are according to the number of instalments you choose. If you do not pay your Slice credit card bill on time, then late fee charges are levied from the 4th day after the due date. The late charges are default charges @ 35 RS/day to a maximum limit of 2000 plus 30% of the outstanding bill. For more info, go to http://help.Slicepay.in/hc/en-us.
Eligibility for Slice credit card and procedure for registration
There are some eligibility criteria for the issue of a Slice credit card. These criteria are as follows:
- You must be an Indian resident.
- Your age must be above 18.
- You have to be an employed person to be self-employed or salaried.
The procedure of registration for a Slice credit card
- Visit their website http://wwwSliceit.com/ or download their app on your smartphone.
- Click on apply now.
- Provide them with the details required like personal and financial details of yours. You are also asked to provide details of one of your friends in contact for any case of issues.
- Documents for address proof like Aadhar, voter id, passport, etc., and proof of id like Pan card, voter id is required for applying for a Slice credit card.
Slice credit card is one of the best credit card in India for beginners who want to get a credit card or improve their credit score. Unlike others, there is no annual fee or hidden charges on the Slice credit card; closing the Slice card is not a hefty task. They also run referral programs where you can get Rs 500 for each approved Slice card.
What time is taken to approve the application for a Slice credit card?
It may take 24 hours to process the application, verification, and approval for a Slice credit card.
What is the value of Slice cash when making repayments?
The value of 1 Slice of cash is equal to 1 rupee.
Is there any credit limit on the card?
The range of the credit limit of Slice credit cards is between 2000 to 10 lakhs.
What is the credit score requirement when applying for a Slice credit card?
There is no minimum credit score requirement for applying Slice credit card, which makes it ideal for beginners.
Stay connected and updated to the world with Tech Shady