SBI Elite Card
Many people in India prefer flights for travel whether they are traveling domestically or internationally. But sometimes due to flight delays, individuals have to wait at the airport. The SBI Elite Credit Card gives you the offer to enjoy free access to the airport lounges if in case your flight is delay due to any reason. Many times the flights are postpone or reschedule, so you can make use of the Airport Lounge using the SBI Elite Credit Card and relax in an air condition space. It is one of the best credit cards for travel that gives you a luxurious experience on traveling. There are many other features of this credit card that you can explore below in this article.
Travel Features of SBI Elite Credit Card
- Get a free Priority Pass Membership for up to 2 years on this credit card.
- Enjoy free access to over 850 airport lounges worldwide.
- Enjoy 6 free access to the airport lounges in a year under the priority pass program.
- Get Concierge services like hotel reservations, holiday packages, and many others.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts at spas and lifestyle stores.
Benefits of SBI Elite Card
- Get a Welcome Gift of INR 5000 in the form of an e-voucher from various brands.
- Multiply your reward point 5 times on spending at grocery stores, dining, and departmental stores.
- Spend INR 3 lakhs in a year and earn 10000 reward points.
- Spend INR 4 lakhs in a year and earn 10000 additional reward points.
- Waive of the annual fee of the card by spending INR 10 Lakhs in a year.
- Enjoy up to 2 free movie tickets on BookMyShow every month.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at the refilling stations.
- There is a complimentary fraud liability cover of INR 1 lakh on this credit card.
SBI Elite Credit Card Fees and Other Charges
- The joining fee of this credit card is INR 4999 + applicable taxes.
- The renewal fee of this credit card is INR 4999 + applicable taxes.
- No add-on card fee will be applicable if you apply for any.
- The late payment charges are from INR 100 to INR 750 depending on the outstanding amount.
- Overlimit charges are 2.5% of the over-limit with a minimum of INR 500.
Terms and Conditions of Airport Lounge Access
- Only the primary cardholder is allowed to enjoy free airport lounge access.
- If there is any accompanying member then a full airport lounge access fee will be applicable.
- The add-on cardholder is not allowed for free airport lounge access.
- You will have to pay the lounge access fee if the free lounges access expires.
- A nominal authentication fee will be charge at the time of entry.
- Only some services in the lounge are free and there are some services that are chargeable.
Need for Free Airport Lounge Access
- When your flight is delayed, you can relax at the airport lounges free of cost.
- Sometimes the flights are reschedule then visiting the airport lounge can be a good option.
- If the time gap between two connecting flights is long then you can make use of the airport lounge.
- You can relax on comfortable recliners in the airport lounge to get rid of tiredness.
- You can also have food for free in the lounge if you are feeling hungry at the airport.
There are multiple travels offers on the SBI Elite Credit Card including the complimentary lounge access. You can make use of the SBI Credit Card and enjoy various offers on it. The Elite card will give you a luxurious experience and you can save some money using it. On the other hand, it gives you the opportunity to earn thousands of reward points that are redeemable against various brands. Therefore, consider SBI Elite Credit Card before finalizing any other credit card.
Stay connected and updated to the world with Tech Shady