Almost all of us dream of buying our own home at some point in our lives. Acquisition of a home loan can help you to convert the dream into reality. However, when it comes to the payment of EMI towards our home loan, many of us feel apprehensive. Here, the role of a home loan EMI calculator comes into the scenario. It will help you to estimate the amount of EMI you’ll have to pay monthly even before acquiring a loan. Keep scrolling to learn the functions and ways to use the home loan EMI calculator online.
How to utilise the home loan calculator EMI online?
Let’s take a look at some of the ways you can use the EMI calculator to calculate your online home loan.
- Official website
Visit the official website of the company you want to obtain a home loan. Discover the calculator tab and click on it. Click on the option of home loan EMI calculator.
- Loan amount
Next, you’ll have to decide the amount of money you want to borrow as a home loan and enter the amount.
- Loan tenure
The loan tenure is a specific duration during which you are willing to acquire the loan. Click on the option of EMI calculator and insert the loan tenure.
- Rate of interest
Once you’ve completed the details mentioned above, you can move forward and insert the total rate of interest as mentioned on the official website. After entering the complete details within the home loan EMI calculator online, you’ll be able to fetch the amount of EMI you’ll be required to pay every month.
What are the advantages of using a home loan EMI calculator online?
Some of the major benefits of an online home loan calculator are as follows:
- Simplifies calculation procedures: To calculate your EMI, all you’ll have to do is enter details such as interest rates, loan amount, tenure, and processing fee, if applicable. The home loan EMI calculator is known to deliver accurate results. So, users won’t have to worry about nitty-gritty mathematical calculations.
- Get an overview of the financial charges: The tool offers you details about financial charges related to your EMI. It can include charges like the cost of the processing fee, interest payable, and so on.
- Helps to compare loan offers: Before acquiring a home loan, it’s important to compare the interest rates and loan offers provided by different banks. You’ll get an estimate of the total loan amount along with the EMI. It will help you to come up with a list of feasible options.
- Select an appropriate tenure: Deriving the EMI details via a home loan calculator allows you to select the best tenure for your home loan. People who choose to pay a large amount towards the EMI can select the shortest loan tenure. It will help them to repay the loan amount quickly. People who opt to pay a low amount will be required to prolong the loan tenure.
- Verification of information: When discussing the details of the housing loan with your bank, it’s important to authenticate the repayment period. A home loan calculator allows you to verify these details with the help of a repayment table. Lenders often include extra charges or fees at the time of EMI calculation that can create a difference in digits.
- Facilitates loan management: In case of any remaining funds post your EMI payment, you can choose to prepay. A home loan EMI calculator online will help you to reverify the financials and check how you can make a prepayment to repay the loan before the termination of the loan tenure.
If you wish to avail an online home loan, take the help of a home loan EMI calculator online to calculate the various aspects of taking a home loan. It can surely ease your financial decisions.