We have seen that the petrol prices are rising day by day, therefore, having a Fuel Credit Cards can bring you savings. There are many credit cards Partnered with Oil brands and having various offers on the fuel purchases. They have a tie-up with the Petrol Pumps and allow you to earn thousands of fuel points. These fuel points are redeemable at petrol stations when you refill your tanks. So, in this article, you can explore the best fuel credit cards in India and they will help you save some extra bucks. Apart from the fuel offers, you can earn discounts and enjoy cashbacks on these credit cards. Let’s move on to the features and benefits of the top 3 fuel credit cards in India.
Top 3 Fuel Credit Cards in India
We have brought multiple fuel credit cards from different banks to one place and you can explore the features and benefits of every card below:-
BPCL SBI Credit Card
- When you pay your membership fee, you’ll get 2,000 activation bonus reward points worth INR 500.
- After the membership fee has been paid, the reward points will be credited. These points can be exchanged against fuel at any of BPCL at over 1200 locations
- A reward point is worth INR 0.25.
- For every transaction of up to 4,000 rupees, get 4.25 percent back in the form of 13X reward points on fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps and a 1% surcharge waiver on refills.
- For every INR 100 spent on supermarkets, department stores, eating, and movies, you’ll get 5X reward points.
- For all other purchases, you will receive 1 reward point.
- On spends of INR 50,000 or more in the previous year, the renewal fee is waived.
- For every INR 100 spent on utility bill payments via standing instructions, you’ll get 5X reward points.
Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card
- IOC credit cards offer a chance to save over 5% on petrol.
- On every INR 150 spent on fuel at authorized Indian Oil stores, you will earn 4 Turbo Points.
- Turbo points never expire! When you earn 1 turbo point, you’ll get a free INR 1 worth of fuel when you redeem it at an authorized IOCL fuel station.
- Get free petrol when you spend INR 250 on your card for the first time.
- Earn 1 Turbo Point for every INR 150 spent on shopping, dining, and other activities.
- For each additional card, you’ll receive 200 bonus Turbo Points.
- Get up to a 20% discount at more than 1000 restaurants throughout Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi/NCR, and Mumbai.
- Every Sunday ticket purchased includes a complimentary small combo.
- At authorized Indian Oil stores, the 2.5 percent fuel premium is completely waived.
- Earn 2 turbo points for INR 150 at supermarkets and grocery stores
- If you spend INR 30000 or more in a membership year, there is no annual fee.
- On fuel purchases, the fuel surcharge of 1% is completely waived.
- Points can be redeemed for gift cards from major retailers.
- Reward points don’t have an expiry date.
ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card
- You receive 2 PAYBACK points for every INR 100 spent (excluding fuel).
- You can redeem 2000 PAYBACK points at once, which is equal to INR 500 in petrol.
- On a monthly basis, you may save INR 100 on up to two movie tickets when you book via Bookmyshow.
- You will receive 2.5 percent cashback and a 1% surcharge waiver for every fuel purchase made at HPCL Fuel Stations
- You may get a minimum of 15% off your dining bill at over 800 restaurants around the country with the Courtesy Culinary Treats Program.
- The annual charge for the next year would be reversed if the total spending was INR 50,000 or more.
You have seen the features and benefits of the ICICI Credit Card along with Citibank and SBI Credit Card. These cards can help you to save some money on petrol and diesel. As the petrol prices are rising, you can use these cards to manage your fuel expenses.
Stay connected and updated to the world with Tech Shady